Sunday, August 11, 2013

Sunday bloody Sunday

OK… It's a bloody Sunday because I've taken my blood sugar reading so many times that I'm oozing blood from my finger tips. My fasting blood sugar reading was high again at 398. It drooped as low as 270 after meals. It makes for an overall average drop, which is a good thing. 

I stayed on paleo today, and managed to stay on the meds exactly as planned. I'm telling you though, taking a shot an hour before eating is hard to do. 

I woke up today with a headache and the shakes, but they both faded quickly. By the afternoon, I was feeling pretty good. I can tell when the fog lifts because I start thinking again. I started thinking and stopped doing mindless things at about 3:00 pm. 

I fall asleep doing routine tasks, which is new for me. Today it was reading a community newspaper and again while playing TF2. I drop off suddenly and then wake with a start. I spent so time looking for possible drug reactions, but only found an drowsiness listed. 

I will try to go back to work tomorrow. That should be a hoot. 

3 comments:

  1. Yikes! Got behind in reading this blog. Sorry to hear that your sugar has been so high!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. No worries Mike. I'm on the mend.

      Delete
  2. Good! I've been slacking a bit, recently. My right knee has been bothering me, so I haven't been exercising as much. Trying to get back on track.

    ReplyDelete